Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Attack of the Killer Cats by Leon Jaroff

Before I get into the my view of the essay, I would first like to say that the side writing of marking the essay, that black messy writing and marking drove me insane. It made it hard to forces on the story.
Now that I have that out of the way, I would like to say that this essay was somewhat cute. The content of the essay itself was a typically informative essay, or investigating essay, however the idea the investigating was on was cute. It was a ‘Cats are innocent angels, I think not.’ I just really like the topic. Other than that, for the type of essay it was, I slightly enjoy reading it. I like how the writer starts on why the researchers started their experiment to go on explaining the natural hunting of cats.
“These proud owners,” They reported, “seem quite unperturbed by the slaughter”, that is true. Any cat owner should know that cat hunts. When my family had cats, my sister would always get part of one of my cat’s meals. Therefore, it was not hard to believe that the owners are calm about the idea.
On the side note, I learned something new from reading this, I had no idea that Britain was suppose to be a nation of bird lovers.

No comments: